The Overwater Wheelybus
A non-profit transport service run in conjunction with the Overwater Wheelyboat.
A trip with a difference, visiting the award winning Overwater Marina, an opportunity of a boat trip around the Marina and along the Shropshire Union Canal on our specially adapted Wheelyboat, and/or a trip on our sister boat, the Audlem Lass, also plying the Shropshire Union Canal.
Overwater Wheelybus Service
Be picked up by our trained volunteers and transported to Overwater near Audlem, Cheshire.
- Visit Bridge 80 Café at Overwater.
- Take a trip on the Wheelyboat, specially designed to cater for those with limited mobility and special requirements.
- Take a trip on the Audlem Lass, limited to those with full mobility.
- Your trip can cater for up to 15 people depending on the mobility requirements and the nature of the trip.
- Your trip can be tailored to suit the wishes of your party: anything from half an hour on the water to one and a half hours.
- The trip can involve travelling on water around Overwater Marina (which has become something of a nature reserve for a variety of wildlife), along the Shropshire Union Canal to Hack Green, or to the outskirts of Audlem.
- On returning to Overwater, you can prearrange for refreshments to be waiting at Bridge 80 Café before your return journey home.